MENHIR DE LA GRAND'PIERRE DIT LA PALISSONNIERE
COMMEQUIERS
The Menhir de la Grand'Pierre is a block of quartzite 2 m high, 2.56 m wide and 0.82 m thick. It faces north-east.
The Menhir de la Grand'Pierre is a block of quartzite 2 m high, 2.56 m wide and 0.82 m thick. It faces north-east.
The farm of La Maison Rouge was the first maquis to be registered by London in October 1943.
This miniature fortress is the work of the parish priest Abbé Rouillon.
Le Grand Café is a former café established in 1864, probably by Aristide Briand's father (Briand is a famous French lawyer and pol
The old wash-house was built and brought into service in 1874.