Cathedrale Notre-Dame de la Trinite
LAVAL
The Trinity Church, nowadays Cathedral, has been built not far from the castle, in 1070, by monks coming from 'La Couture' in Le M
The Trinity Church, nowadays Cathedral, has been built not far from the castle, in 1070, by monks coming from 'La Couture' in Le M
In the 17th century, the pilgrimage gave rise to large gatherings on 15 August and 8 September each year.
According to the region's archives, St Nicolas was one of the first buildings to be erected in the town, wich was founded at the b
Free admission.
The foundation stone was laid in 1650.
Two legends are attached to this monument: